Prelims - Day 1 Results & Reminders for Day 2
Good morning, Stingrays.
A rocky start to the evening, yet it turned out to be an amazing night. So proud of all our swimmers!
Please find the attached results for the Prelims - Day 1. Remember if your swimmer made the top 16, they are invited to the Finals on Wednesday night! Also we have a few alternate swimmers (places 17 & 18)! There is always a possibility that an alternate may be needed because of an unforeseen scratch by another swimmer. Please consider being present on Wednesday night as well.
Prelims Day 2 - Reminders
- Set up crash area - No earlier than 4pm
- Warm Ups - 5:00pm to 5:20pm - Arrive by 4:45pm
- Senior Recognition - 5:20pm - Be by Bulkhead at that time
- Volunteers check-in
- Safety Marshal - by 4pm
- Other 1st Half volunteers - by 5pm
- 2nd Half volunteers - by 6:30pm
- Don't forget to "Bring Your Stingray Spirit"
- Bring cash for heat sheets ($5) and concessions
- Check out this link for more info and reminders - Click Here
Volunteer Jobs for Finals Night
Thank you for all that have already volunteered this week and signed up for Wednesday night! We have three (3) jobs remaining to be filled - Awards (2nd half) and Clerk of the Course (1st and 2nd half). If your swimmer has made the finals, please consider helping out with these final volunteer jobs of the season.
Looking forward to seeing you this evening and watching our Stingrays continue to showcase their talents!