Signup Instructions for Swims and Jobs at Meets
MEET ENTRIES WILL CLOSE AT NOON TWO DAYS PRIOR TO MEET.
1. Log in to the website or the Swimtopia App. Login is found in the upper right hand corner of the screen of the website.
If you can’t remember your password, click "Forgot your password" to reset your password.
2. Under the Meets & Events tab, select "Schedule and Events" to find the meet you want to enter.
3. Swimmer Signup
*Important note: Athletes registered with a year-round USA Swim Club will have a red banner and alert message that you are not USA registered with our team. If you have sent us your card, you are FINE.
- Click the green MEET ENTRY tab, and then click the green Edit tab under your athletes' names.
- For each of your athletes, select an option from the drop down list next to their names.
- Not Attending
- Select events from the list shown. If you are not sure what events, a coach can help you. Many swimmers start with just free at their first meets!
- Specify your swimmer's availability for relays from the drop down options. If you plan on leaving before the end of the meet, please mark NOT available for 2nd half relays.
- Click Save to record your choices.
4. Job Signup
- Click the green JOB SIGNUP tab and sign up for volunteer shifts (note one parent may sign up both parents for jobs -- scroll down and you’ll see the other parent listed). If you know you and your spouse will not be at this meet, skip to Swimmer Signup.
- Click Save Assignments