- Daily practices are used to build strength, improve skills and increase speed. Swimmers should make every effort to attend daily practices. If a swimmer finds it necessary to miss practice, advise the coach as soon as possible.
- All Brookings and Willow Farms pool rules must be obeyed, includes not walking in the landscaping.
- All swimmers must attend the practice time as designated by their age group.
- Only swimmers swimming in their designated practice time can be in the pool during practice.
- For the safety of all swimmers, please do not talk to the coaches or your swimmer while they are on deck or in the pool. Any questions or concerns must be directed to the coach by email or after practice.
- Parents should refrain from coaching their children and stay back from the sides of the pool during practice. The coaches will communicate to the swimmers whether they are working hard enough or doing the stroke correctly, etc.
- Plan to arrive 10 minutes before practice is scheduled to begin, so that you have time to get your equipment ready.
- WEATHER POLICY. We will practice in the rain. If thunder or lightening is detected, we will evacuate the pool area for 30 min. Swimmers can return to the water 30 minutes after the last thunder or lightening. This may cause some practices to end early or start late. The decision to cancel can also be made looking at radar and forecast. Information will be sent out in remind.
Simple formatted text