Swim Meet Tomorrow!!!
Are you ready for a swim meet?
The time is finally here! We are so excited and hope you are, too. As we make final preparations, we wanted to send information about the meet as well as a link to Swim Meet 101 for a quick run down for families that may need a refresher or are new to the Stingrays.
Crash Areas and Seating
- All swimmers, parents and spectators must sit outside of the fenced-in area. Families will be allowed crash on grassy areas on the outside the fence.
- Please make sure to bring tarps or blankets that you don't mind getting dirty as the crash area can be damp. Tents are welcome in the grassy area. We also recommend mosquito repellent.
- PLEASE STAY OFF THE LANDSCAPE. (Bushes, landscape pavers, rocks, and mulch)
- The POOL chairs that are plastic may NOT be used at swim meets! Please do not touch these stacked chairs.
- Willow Farms has installed a smoking bench. They're asking that we stay off that grassy area and away from the smoking bench when crashing. It is only for smokers and if you are a smoker please deposit your butt in the receptacle provided.
Accessing the Pool Deck
Spectators will only be allowed to come in and watch their swimmer swim and then they must exit. The south gate will be both an entrance and an exit, but it must remain closed at all times. The north gate (near the Cabana) will be an exit only gate. It is a key card entry gate only. The stairs from the pool deck will be open to go to the Cabana for concession. A friendly reminder that no parents are allowed behind the blocks.
Parking is available along the streets near the pool – for example, N. Lydia Ave. However, there is NO parking on the Pool (east) side from the south gate to the first house. That is POOL SIDE ONLY. This area will be blocked and flagged off. Our parking lot is for Officials, Handicap, Coaches, and our VIP parking from our silent auction fundraiser.
We will have wonderful concessions for sale in the pool cabana and Lilo’s Shaved Ice in the parking lot. Heat sheets will also be available for sale on the pool deck by the south gate for $1.00 each.
Swim Meet 101 - CLICK HERE
We look forward to seeing you tomorrow night. Remember swimmers need to be at the pool by 4:30pm. Warm-ups will be begin at 4:45pm for All 8 & Under, All 9 & 10, 11 &12 Girls followed by 11 &12 boys, All 13 & 14, All 15-18 at 5pm.
If you have any questions, please reach out to any of the Coaches or the Board.
See you tomorrow!